You have not yet seen one of the most beautiful viewing platforms from which is breathtaking, have you? The Amazing Phang Nga program fully lives up to its name. In addition to the incredible observation deck, you will find the floating village of sea gypsies, swimming in a waterfall, an elephant farm and a long-tailed boat ride among the mangroves.
- transfer from your hotel
- Stop at Airplain beach
- departure to Phang Nga province
- walk on elephants, shows a little elephant
- cave temple with macaques (statue of a reclining Buddha)
- swimming in a waterfall with fish
- visit to the unique temple of Hell and Paradise; a walk through the cave to the jade Buddha statue; the opportunity to receive the blessing of a Thai monk
- long-boat trip among the mangroves
- floating village of sea gypsies
- fresh seafood lunch (crabs, shrimp, fish, tom yam)
- climb by pickup to the observation deck Samet Nangshi (SametNangshe)
- return to the hotel
Entrance to the cave temple - as a donation to the temple - 20 baht. The shoulders and knees of women should be closed. At the entrance you can rent a pareo.
Big request DO NOT touch macaques and sea turtles. Macaques can bite. Keep in mind that macaques live on the mountain and go out to tourists only on their own.
This trip is possible for individual visits. Details and the cost of a private trip can be clarified by writing us a message + 66-644-035-801 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram).
Attention! Pregnant women, tourists with asthma or diseases of the musculoskeletal system, elderly people - everyone who has a problem with health, must inform their manager and guide in advance about it.
A big request is not to touch corals, stones, marine and land inhabitants. We remind you that the Kingdom of Thailand prohibits the export of sand, shells and corals, feeding fish is also prohibited. We love and value nature and urge to keep clean sea and land. Thank you for your understanding and participation.
Time and program may be adjusted depending on weather conditions for your safety.
If you want to ride on elephants and make rafting on bamboo rafts, then pay attention to the Khao Lak safari program
If a minibus ride for about four hours one way does not bother you, we can recommend the stunning Cheo Lan Lake for you (a trip for 1 or 2 days):
- Lake Cheo Lan (1 day)
- Lake Cheo Lan - bungalow on the water (2 days)
- Lake Cheo Lan - houses on the water "Chill Chill" (2 days)
- Lake Cheo Lan - hotel room
If you are a fan of extreme sports, then consider the program Rafting + Safari
Transfer from your hotel (check about transfer in advance, as surcharges are possible from some remote areas)
Minibus (up to 13 people)