Khao Sok National Park with the magnificent Cheo Lan Lake attracts tourists from all over the world. There are incredible landscapes of the rainforest, huge limestone cliffs, a freshwater lake, the opportunity to see wild animals and birds ... Now we have the possibility of comfortable accommodation in hotel room!
- transfer from your hotel
- departure to the mainland to the national park
- cave temple with macaques (statue of a reclining Buddha)
- visit to the village of elephants (walk on elephants)
- Temple of Hell and Paradise, walk to the jade Buddha statue
- lunch on Khao Sok Lake
- rafting on the river in the jungle on bamboo rafts
- visit to the temple of Vanaram, feeding the fish
- an observation deck overlooking Khao Sok
- waterfall in the jungle
- visit to the hot springs
- check-in to a comfortable hotel (wi-fi, pool)
- dinner, free time
- Breakfast in the hotel
- departure to the pier of Lake Cheo Lan
- trip on the lake on a long tail boat
- sightseeing of the main attraction - Guilin
- Arrival at the Floating Restaurant
- free time (swimming in the lake, canoeing)
- lunch in a restaurant on the lake
- departure to the pier
- visit to the MahaVachiramongkol temple (Mahathatwachiramongkol)
- stop at the fruit market
- return to the hotel
Entrance to the cave temple - as a donation to the temple - 20 baht. The shoulders and knees of women should be closed. At the entrance you can rent a pareo.
The big request is NOT to touch the macaques, they can bite. Keep in mind that macaques live on the mountain and go out to tourists only on their own.
Cheo Lan Lake is located quite far from Phuket (about 4 hours on a minibus one way).
The canoe ride is free, but for the safety of the oar, you will need to leave a refundable deposit of 500 baht.
Accommodation in a hotel room is designed for two people, if a tourist wants to live alone, an extra charge of 1000 baht is required.
This trip is possible for individual visits. Details and the cost of a private trip can be clarified by writing us a message + 66-644-035-801 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram).
Attention! Pregnant women, tourists with asthma or diseases of the musculoskeletal system, elderly people - everyone who has a problem with health, must inform their manager and guide in advance about it.
A big request is not to touch corals, stones, marine and land inhabitants. We remind you that the Kingdom of Thailand prohibits the export of sand, shells and corals, feeding fish is also prohibited. We love and value nature and urge to keep clean sea and land. Thank you for your understanding and participation.
Time and program may be adjusted depending on weather conditions for your safety.
If you want to ride on elephants and make rafting on bamboo rafts without going far, then pay attention to the 1-day program of Khao Lak safari
If you want to see one of the most beautiful viewing platforms and visit the sea gypsy village, we recommend the 1-day program Amazing Phang Nga
If you are unable to visit the lake as part of a 2-day program, you can choose a 1-day program on Lake Cheo Lan (1 day)
You can also consider a program for 2 days with an overnight stay on the lake in comfortable houses or in a bungalow:
- Lake Cheo Lan - houses on the water "Chill Chill" (2 days)
- Lake Cheo Lan - bungalow on the water (2 days)
If you are a fan of extreme sports, then consider the program Rafting + Safari
Transfer from your hotel (check about transfer in advance, as surcharges are possible from some remote areas)
Minibus (up to 13 people)